IBM has announced the release of IBM LotusLive Notes 1.4 service update.
LotusLive Notes service
- Flexible routing options for Internet-based mail messages
- Additional features designed to enhance data protection with enhanced Disaster Recovery capability
- Faster Recovery Time Objective (12 hours) and Recovery Point Objective (8 hours)
- Supportability improvements for customers utilizing the Hybrid configuration
- Expanded monitoring capabilities
LotusLive Notes and LotusLive Notes web
- Comes coupled with the new "Domino® Utility Server for LotusLive" license model, customers now have a simple path for moving Domino applications into a cloud model via either the IBM Cloud or cloud models hosted by either partners or Amazon
- Includes access to both LotusLive Notes services and Domino applications - via a web browser or Notes® client and usability enhancements
- Includes G2 and G3 language support for Android-based mobile devices using Traveler for IBM LotusLive Notes
- Delivers additional serviceability enhancements to IBM LotusLive Notes Hosted BlackBerry Service
The main take away I have is the inclusion now of the Domino Utility Server for LotusLive. This provides an option for organisations to also host Domino applications with hosting provides such as ISW. ISW has been hosting Domino for many years for our clients so this option is great for those clients who have taken up the LotusLive Notes for messaging but still need hosted applications.
More information here